Phulae pineapple from Thailand. It is smaller than the regular pineapple, tastier, sweeter and crispier.
The size of the fruit is approximately 7 cm. in diameter and 9 cm. in length weight between 250 – 500 g per pieces
The skin is rather thick and suitable for long distance transport. When the fruit is ripe, the skin will be yellow or greenish yellow.
The pineapple fresh colour is relatively light yellow, crispy and aromatic. The core is crispy and edible
The fruit is round and stout. The skin is thin.
Its colour is green with some black or a mixture of yellow to dark orange, clearly bulging out at the eyes.
The flesh is delicate with low fibre content. Its colour is yellow like honey. Fruit taste has a juicy sweetness
Pulae Pineapple can only be growth in Chiangrai, the Northern Part of Thailand.
Our agricultural farms are located on the previous Volcano area, so it contains full of minerals.
With our objectives to produce a healthy products for customer so there’s no chemicals in our plantation method so it could be called as organic fruits.
Nutrient and Health Benefits of Phulae Pineapple
• Helps improve oral and eye health.
• Boosts immunity and improves blood circulation.
• Helps prevent arthritis, cancer and heart diseases.
• Protects against constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
• Reduces inflammation of joints and muscles.
• Hekps heal wounds and protects againt infections.
• Reduces risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
• Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Protein, Iron, Magnesium, Carbohydrate, Zinc, Fats, Fiber, Enzyme, Beta Carotene.
• Protect yourself from anemia, beriberi and thirsty. Nourish body, brain, nerve, eyesight, heart, kidney and blood. Heal hypertension and bronchitis. Boost the immune system.
• Provide a lot of fiber to help in digestive system, also can reduce diuretic and dewormed.
• Making stir fried sweet and sour sauce, spicy grilled pork neck curry, pineapple and pork ribs soup, pineapple salad, pineapple pie, pineapple jelly.